Thursday, 16 April 2009

My little brother turns 18!

Happy Birthday Stev!!!

We helped Stev celebrate his 18th - I can't believe it - my little brother isn't so little.  Craig and I were reminissing and saying how we can't believe that when Craig first met him he was still in primary school and we went to watch him at his school concerts - crazy!



Jake still tried to steal the show by getting nude on the dining table!!!


The the following Saturday night we had the big party where I did feel old with all the little 18 year olds (and some younger I am sure).  It was nice to see Stev having a good time with his mates.  Geoff (one of Stev's best mates) did an awesome DVD for Stev's speeches with a whole lot of Super Star Skater footage - it was great to see as we don't get to see a lot of his skating. 



One very proud mum and dad!!

Was a great night all round - and done and dusted by Midnight - gone are the days or early AM partying for us..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment