Plan was….
Saturday head to Cobram to stay with Mark and Kim, Sunday head to Echuca to see the rellies and have lunch, Sunday night stay with Don, Al and kids in Shepp then head home on Monday…..
What happened….
Wednesday before – Jake had his 1st day at childcare
Friday morning – Jake woke up covered in spew and still throwing up (oh oh)
He then went on to throw everything up for the rest of the day couldn’t even keep hydralyte down!!!
9pm Friday night – Medical centre at Frankston Hospital – yep he has Viral Gastro – guess we aren’t going anywhere…
Saturday – Jake starts to keep some of his food down.
Saturday 4pm – I start to feel a little off color…. 7pm everything that was in my stomach was now out. Thanks little Jakey appreciate the Gastro!!!
Sunday – I couldn’t eat an Easter Egg all day but Jake enjoyed playing with the boxes…..
So needless to say Easter was very quiet for us. I spent it eating toast and drinking water!!!! Craig spent it doing everything I couldn't and Jake was just cranky as he still didn't feel 100%
Hopefully next year will be better!!!!
Was still nice though to have Jake with his first Easter and enjoying the boxes the eggs came in!!
Saturday head to Cobram to stay with Mark and Kim, Sunday head to Echuca to see the rellies and have lunch, Sunday night stay with Don, Al and kids in Shepp then head home on Monday…..
What happened….
Wednesday before – Jake had his 1st day at childcare
Friday morning – Jake woke up covered in spew and still throwing up (oh oh)
He then went on to throw everything up for the rest of the day couldn’t even keep hydralyte down!!!
9pm Friday night – Medical centre at Frankston Hospital – yep he has Viral Gastro – guess we aren’t going anywhere…
Saturday – Jake starts to keep some of his food down.
Saturday 4pm – I start to feel a little off color…. 7pm everything that was in my stomach was now out. Thanks little Jakey appreciate the Gastro!!!
Sunday – I couldn’t eat an Easter Egg all day but Jake enjoyed playing with the boxes…..
So needless to say Easter was very quiet for us. I spent it eating toast and drinking water!!!! Craig spent it doing everything I couldn't and Jake was just cranky as he still didn't feel 100%
Hopefully next year will be better!!!!
Was still nice though to have Jake with his first Easter and enjoying the boxes the eggs came in!!
What a bugger! Next year has to be better - it couldn't get much worse ;-)
ReplyDeleteTrue - it doesn't get much worse than gastro. Gag.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you all again soon!