Today we thought we would hang out with Craig whilst he pruned some of the plants. Jake loves being in the garden. The rug was a great idea for about 30 seconds and then he was off it helping daddy weed! We finally got our first entire family shot dogs and all.

Jakes loves his Jasper and Bella and knows that the doggies say "woof woof". It is so cute watching him interact with them.
Jasper does get a bit excited though and would love to lick Jake all day long if we let him...
After about 1/2 an hour playing outside it was enough for Jake and he was ready for a clean up and bed. I may as well have just bathed him as by the time I had washed him up and scrubbed the dirt from under his nails we were both saturated.... all part of the fun I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment