Wednesday, 31 December 2008

The rest of 2008











Ok so because I am a bit slack at this blogging thing I have decided to summarise the rest of 2008 into a few sentences......

SOOOO MUCH HAPPENED.....

Mummy finally adjusted to being a mummy at home!

Craig turned 28!

We had about 10 family birthdays that we went to!

We had lots of visitors!

Craig left Real Estate and got a new Job working in publishing which he starts in the New Year!

We had Christmas lunch and Dinner at our house! - CRAZY!

We then thought why not top off a big year and have New Years at our house too - was nice though just a few of us!!!

Then comes 2009! I promise to update this at least twice a month for 2009!!!








1 comment:

  1. What? You've adjusted to life at home as a Mum? I've been here for 8 years and I'm still adjusting...!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete