Tuesday, 10 February 2009

The Bradley's visit, my first trip to the park and beach!

This weekend was so much fun. Donna, Al and the kids came to stay! Even though we had 5 extra's in the house we had such a relaxing and fun weekend! We went to the park on Saturday afternoon, Don took some awesome photo's of Jake and some with me and Jake. On Saturday night the kiddies all went to bed like the good little angels that they are which let Craig and Al play guitar hero whilst Don and I caught up and talked all things babies over a couple of glasses of wine! This was the first time since having Jake that I had multiple glasses of wine and needless to say I spent the entire evening giggling! Was great to see them though - we hope to do it again soon!

Jake and Mum at the park....



for some reason we didn't get a pic of Jake's first trip to the beach (probably because I am a bit slack with the Camera and I forgot to ask Don to take a pic, the rest of the photo's are thanks to Don!) - but it definately happened as there is sand in the car as proof!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Tania! I didn't even know it was his first time at the beach, I assumed that you had taken him there heaps of times!

    I can attest to the fact that Jake did actually go to the beach!

    We hope to come back really soon, and I think we should be able to get some awesome pictures of Jake and Coco's first romantic (assisted) stroll on the beach.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete