In February we found out that we were having a baby.... After spending 6 months trying it was a bit hard to believe the stick so in true Tarn fashion I did 3 tests before believing it was true. Craig and I were beside ourselves and just wanted to blurt it out to for the whole world to know but we managed to keep in close to ourselves (except for the mums, dads and siblings - had to tell someone - we all know how bad I am at keeping secrets!!).
Our little bubba was due to be welcomed into this world on 4th October 2008.
No longer would Jasper and Bella be our babies... we were soon to embark on the biggest adventure of our lives!
I may or may not be a part of an online group called POASA (Pee on a Stick Addicts) who feel the need to test and retest before we get it into our heads that yes, we actually are pregnant. It's all about using different brands, comparing the strength of the test line, generally driving yourself crazy until you are 6 months pregnant and it can no longer be denied. Maybe next time you could join?
ReplyDelete